Terms & Conditions
Once the package is handed to the carrier in Melbourne, its movement is beyond our control.
As a rule of thumb:
- A quick metro delivery is 2 days from date of order.
- A regional delivery may take 5 business days.
- An interstate metro delivery may take 2-5 business days.
- An interstate regional delivery may take 4-8 business days.
UMAMIPAPI does not accept any responsibility for delays as a result of courier inefficiencies such as unexpected errors in generating labels or couriers missing the scheduled pick up time/date.
The responsibility for any order is with the carrier (with the exception of the wrong item being packed) when the package is handed over in good form. If there are any delivery issues (late, missing, stolen or damaged) it is between the customer and the carrier.
If your package is returned to our premises as undelivered, unclaimed or refused, we will follow up via email or SMS to you (based on your contact details on your order) to rectify the delivery. An additional delivery cost will incur to resend the package. You can opt to deliver to another address. If there is no clear written instruction or payment for the re-delivery after 30 days from follow up, the order will be deemed as void.
Please contact us ASAP (our product has a best before life and we cannot resell your allocation if it loses a significant amount of shelf life) via email/SMS using your order contact details with your order reference.
If you change your mind:
- After placing your order but before we dispatch, we will issue a full refund.
- After placing your order but after we dispatch, we will issue a full refund minus fees (delivery, return and platform charges)
- After receiving it but still unopened, please contact us within 3 days to arrange for the return. We will issue a full refund minus fees (delivery, return and platform charges)
- On free delivery orders, the above conditions remain. You are responsible for the fees.
- UMAMIPAPI offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee and provide free returns to our customers (with the exception of shipping and return fees). We have 100% confidence that you will love our products however it is not unusual for a few to feel differently.
- If you are dissatisfied with our product because of quality, please email us citing your reason, order details and the date of production of your jar (see bottom of jar).
- Our reply will advise what to do with your jar. We will immediately monitor the suspicious batch for further complaints and be in touch within a month after your enquiry.