Once the package is handed to our courier in Melbourne, its movement is beyond our control.
As a rule of thumb:
- A quick metro delivery is 1-2 days from date of dispatch.
- A regional delivery may take 5 business days.
- An interstate metro delivery may take 2-5 business days.
- An interstate regional delivery may take 4-8 business days.
- Delayed deliveries may take up to 15 business days.
UMAMIPAPI does not accept any responsibility for delays as a result of courier inefficiencies such as unexpected errors in generating labels or couriers missing the scheduled pick up time/date. Please submit an enquiry with Australia Post before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The responsibility for any order is with the carrier (with the exception of the wrong item being packed) when the package is handed over in good form. If there are any delivery issues (late, missing, stolen or damaged) it is between the customer and the carrier. Please submit an enquiry with Australia Post before contacting email@example.com.
If your package is returned to our premises as undelivered, unclaimed or refused, we will follow up via email or SMS to you (based on your contact details on your order) to rectify the delivery. An additional delivery cost will incur to resend the package. You can opt to deliver to another address. If there is no clear written instruction or payment for the re-delivery after 30 days from follow up, the order will be deemed as void.
Please contact us within 7 days of receiving the goods if you wish to return/refund your order. (Our product has a best before life and we cannot resell your allocation if it loses a significant amount of shelf life). All jars must be received in the same condition as they were dispatched from UMAMIPAPI. The tamper resistant seal must not be void. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using your order contact details with your order number reference.
If you change your mind:
- After placing your order but before dispatch, we will issue a full refund.
- After placing your order but after dispatch, we will issue a full refund once the item is returned. UmamiPapi is not responsible for any delivery fees incurred due to a change of heart.
- After receiving it but still unopened, please contact us within 3 days to arrange for the return. We will issue a full refund minus fees (delivery, return and platform charges)
- On free delivery orders, the above conditions remain. You are responsible for the fees.
The refund can only be processed once the goods are returned and received. UMAMIPAPI deserves the right to cancel the refund if the goods are returned damaged or if the tamper resistant seal is void.
UMAMIPAPI offers a subscription service to allow customers to automate their purchases and have jars sent to them on a regular basis.
On the product page, the default purchase plan is set to 'Single Purchase'. Once 'Subscribe & Save' is manually selected by the customer and the checkout process is completed, the customer will be part of the UMAMIPAPI subscription service.
An email is sent to the customer to confirm their subscription as well as a link to access the Customer Subscription Portal. This portal is where they can manage, pause or cancel their subscription at any time. There are no hidden cancellation fees.
Emails are regularly sent to remind subscription customers on their upcoming automated deliveries. This allows customers to make decisions on whether they wish to resume or pause their subscription.
In the event that a customer wishes to cancel their subscription, this can be performed in the Customer Subscription Portal found in the original email at the time the customer places their first subscription. Alternatively you can send an email to email@example.com and we will assist in managing your subscription for you.
If a subscription was made by accident, please cancel the order via the Customer Subscription Portal or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the goods have already been dispatched before the customer makes an enquiry within 7 days, UMAMIPAPI is not liable to process a refund or return due to customer negligence.
- UMAMIPAPI offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will accept returns from our customers for warranted dissatisfaction. (Customers will be subject to return fees and shipping costs). We have 100% confidence that you will love our products however it is not unusual for a few to feel differently.
- If you are dissatisfied with our product because of quality, please email us at email@example.com citing your reason, order details (order number and date of purchase) and a photo of the best before date (found on the back of the jar).
- Our team will review your reason and advise corrective action with what to do with your jar. We will immediately monitor the suspicious batch for further complaints and will be in touch within 30 days after your enquiry.