1 large bunch or 3 small bunches bok choy
2 tbsp cream cheese
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
- To prepare your bok choy, chop the end and peel your bok choy leaves into a colander.
- Wash your bok choy and set aside.
- In a bowl, spoon in your cream cheese.
- Add your lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir mixture until smooth.
- On a large serving plate, spoon on your cream cheese mixture and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Place your washed bok choy onto the cream cheese.
- In a small saucepan, on medium heat add in your butter and let it melt.
- Once your butter has melted, add in your UmamiPapi Chilli Oil and stir vigorously for around 20 seconds then remove off the heat.
- Pour your hot umami-butter straight onto the bok choy.
- Season with flaky salt.