300g silken tofu
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp honey
3 tsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
2 tbsp sesame seeds + 1 tsp for garnish
1 tbsp Korean chilli soybean paste (gochujang)
1 handful peanuts
1 bunch coriander stems + leaves for garnish
1 pinch flaky salt
- In a bowl, add in your soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, honey, UmamiPapi Chilli Oil, 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds and gochujang and whisk then set aside.
- Add your peanuts to a pan and slowly toast them off so they have some nice colour on then, after a couple of minutes remove from the heat then add a generous pinch of flaky salt.
- Roughly chop your peanuts then set aside.
- Finely chop your coriander stems and pick your leaves then set aside.
- Carefully remove your silken tofu from the packet and slice into thick pieces.
- On a serving plate add your tofu.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add your sauce ingredients and whisk continuously until your mixture starts to bubble, once bubbling remove sauce from the heat.
- Pour your hot sauce onto your cold tofu.
- Garnish with peanuts, coriander stems and sesame seeds.
- Finish off with coriander leaves.