1 packet hand pulled noodles or thick noodles of choice
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil + 1 tsp for serving
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp curry powder
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 squeeze fresh lime juice
2/3 cup hot water
1 handful unsalted peanuts
- Cook your fresh noodles as per the packet.
- In a little pan over medium heat add in your peanuts, we want to toast them for a few minutes and then add a splash of cooking oil and a pinch of salt then stir for around 1 minute or until nice and caramelised then set aside for serving.
- While your noodles are cooking its time to prepare the sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, add in peanut butter, UmamiPapi Chilli Oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, curry powder and lime juice, slowly add hot water and whisk until you have a smooth sauce.
- Once your noodles are cooked, add them to a large mixing bowl.
- Add your satay sauce to the noodles and mix vigorously with your tongs.
- Roughly chop your peanuts.
- Thinly slice your cucumber into batons.
- Garnish your noodles with peanuts and cucumber.
- Fry your optional egg then add on top.
- Drizzle UmamiPapi Chilli Oil all over.