1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Cut your bread into thick slices.
3. Lay out bacon on a baking tray with baking paper underneath.
4. Place bacon in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
5. In a small bowl add your maple syrup and UmamiPapi Chilli Oil and combine then set aside.
6. After 15 minutes, remove bacon and spoon with umami maple mixture then place back in the oven for 2 minutes or until sticky.
7. Remove bacon from the oven and set aside for plating.
8. Whisk together eggs, milk & salt in a large bowl.
9. Prepare your large fry pan with a generous dollop of butter over medium heat.
10. Dunk your bread into your egg mixture and let it evenly coat.
11. Place your bread into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy then set aside.
12. Serve your French toast and add bacon on top.
13. Drizzle with the remaining juices from the baking tray.