2 tsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
1 tsp butter
1 tsp honey
1 bunch fresh thyme
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
1 slice toasted bread (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper.
- In an oven-safe pan, add in UmamiPapi Chilli Oil (oil only) and butter over medium-low heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into your pan and do not disturb the mixture.
- Leave egg mixture in the pan for 3-4 minutes or until the bottom starts to form.
- The mixture should still be runny on top.
- Add pan into the oven and cook for 3 minutes then remove.
- Let the egg cool slightly then slide it into a plate carefully using your spatula.
- Drizzle honey over your egg.
- Spoon on your UmamiPapi Chilli Oi.
- Garnish with fresh thyme.
- Enjoy by itself or with toasted bread!