3 bulbs of garlic
2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
2 pinches salt
2 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
100g unsalted butter
1 bunch parsley
- Slice the heads off from the garlic bulbs.
- Use aluminium foil as a tray for the garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Add olive oil, salt and UmamiPapi Chilli Oil to the garlic.
- Wrap the garlic with the foil tightly and place it in the oven for 1 hour.
- Chop the parsley.
- Add the butter to a bowl.
- Remove the garlic from the oven and allow it to cool before unwrapping the foil.
- Add the parsley to the bowl with the butter and squeeze the garlic into the bowl.
- Add UmamiPapi Chilli Oil and mix all the ingredients together until it becomes a paste.
- Slice the baguette into smaller pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Spread the umami butter onto the baguette pieces and place into the oven until they become golden brown.