200g sashimi grade salmon fillet
1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
1/2 red onion
1/2 lebanese cucumber
1 clove garlic
1 bunch parsley
1 bunch coriander
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
- Slice salmon sashimi into bite sized cubes.
- Squeeze lime and lemon into a sieve with a large bowl underneath, pour in red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, honey, UmamiPapi Chilli Oil and whisk together until well combined and set aside.
- Add the salmon to the dressing in the bowl and mix together until all the salmon chunks are coated in the mixture.
- Cover with cling wrap and set aside in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, slice and dice the red onion, cucumber, tomato, avocado and shave the garlic into the salmon citrus mix.
- Season with salt, pepper and mix together until well combined.
- Cover with cling wrap and add back into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the ceviche into a serving bowl, making sure to drain out any excess citrus juice. Once it is all in the bowl, drizzle 1-2 tbsp of the dressing to prevent the ceviche from drying out.
- Allow flavours to set in the fridge for an additional hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!