1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup thickened cream
2 pinches black pepper
2 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
- Dice the shallots.
- Add the butter to a small pot or pan on low heat.
- Once melted, add the shallots and allow them to sweat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cream and continue to stir.
- Ground the black pepper and stir.
- Add the UmamiPapi Chilli Oil and continue to stir until a rich, orange colour is formed and the sauce begins to thicken into a gravy-like consistency.
- Serve with your desired piece of steak and enjoy!