12 cooked prawns
1 continental cucumber
1 handful fresh basil
1 handful fresh chives
4 tbsp good quality mayonaise
4 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
- To prepare your prawns, remove head, tale and devein your prawns and wash them under water so they’re all nice and clean.
- Once done, roughly chop your prawns and pop them into a clean bowl.
- Finley chop your chives and add them to the bowl with your prawns.
- Pick and roughly chop your basil then add to your bowl with your prawns and chives.
- Add mayonnaise into your bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of UmamiPapi Chilli Oil into your bowl.
- Squeeze in your fresh lime.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix to combine then pop in the fridge until serving.
- To prepare your cucumber, cut your cucumber in half then half the cucumber longways so you’re left with 4 long cucumber boats.
- With a teaspoon, scoop out the centre and discard.
- Remove your prawn mixture from the fridge.
- Spoon in your prawn mixture into the cucumber boats.
- Drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of UmamiPapi Chilli Oil onto your cucumber boats.