1 pinch salt
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 slices bread
1 pinch black pepper
2 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Put a few splashes of water into a saucepan.
- Preheat the saucepan on the stove on medium heat.
- The reason for this is because it is difficult to determine what the temperature of the pan is.
- The water boils at 100 degrees Celsius, therefore once the water has evaporated it is ready for the butter to be added.
- Turn the heat down to low.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and butter to the pan and it should immediately start bubbling.
- Add whisked eggs to the pan.
- As the egg starts to set, use a spatula to gently bring the sheets of the egg inwards to the centre of the pan.
- Keep repeating this process and remember to remain gentle when bringing the sheets in.
- Once all the sheets are folded in and the egg has started to retain its shape turn the heat off and transfer the egg onto a plate.
- Lather with UmamiPapi Chilli Oil.
- Serve with bread and enjoy!
- The most important element of making scrambled eggs is ensuring they do not overcook.
- Always have your toast and plate ready to go once the eggs are finished to prevent overcooking.