1 tin Ortiz anchovies
1 loaf fresh white sourdough
1 Lebanese cucumber
2 tbsp softened butter
4 tsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
1 handful chives
1 lemon cheek
1 pinch salt flakes
- Add your softened butter and 2 tsp of UmamiPapi Chilli Oil to a bowl and mix well until it becomes a combined paste and set aside.
- Thinly slice your cucumber and set aside.
- Finley chop your chives and set aside.
- Cut your fresh white sourdough into a thick slice and add to your plate.
- Smear a thick layer of your umami butter mixture onto your bread.
- Open your Ortiz anchovies and add 4 anchovies onto your bread.
- Add your thinly slices cucumber on top of the bread, covering your anchovies.
- Add a squeeze of lemon.
- Drizzle additional UmamiPapi Chilli Oil on top.
- Garnish with chives and salt flakes.