3 corn on the cob
1 handful coriander
100g Ricotta salata
3 tsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
1 pinch salt flakes
1 pinch pepper
1 extra virgin olive oil
- Heat your cast iron grill pan on high heat with a drizzle of EVOO.
- While the pan is heating up, peel your fresh corn.
- Your pan should be very smokey at this point, add your corn to the pan and drizzle with more EVOO and flaky salt and char for a few minutes on each side.
- Once your corn is charred and beautiful, remove for serving.
- Add your charred corn to a serving plate.
- Drizzle UmamiPapi Chilli Oil all over the top whilst your corn is still hot so it absorbs all the gorgeous umami flavour.
- Microplane your ricotta salata generously over the corn.
- Roughly chop your coriander and sprinkle from a height to get an even coverage over the corn.
- Season with salt & pepper.