350g eye fillet steak
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp honey
1 tbsp lemon
1 tsp capers
2 sprigs parsley
2 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
1 egg yolk
1 handful potato chips
1 pinch sesame seeds
- With a sharp knife, chop your beef tenderloin into small pieces then set aside in a bowl in the fridge.
- Finely chop your shallots then set aside.
- Finely chop your parsley sprigs then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add in your Dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice, capers, finely chopped shallots, parsley sprigs and 1 tbsp of UmamiPapi Chilli Oil and mix until combined.
- Remove your beef from the fridge and add to your mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Add your beef mixture into a ramekin and press down to form shape.
- On a big round plate, carefully turn out your ramekin in the centre of the plate.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Carefully separate the yolk from the egg and place on top of your beef tartare.
- Season yolk with a sprinkle of salt.
- Drizzle the remaining UmamiPapi Chilli Oil over the tartare.
- Serve with potato chips.