2 slices prosciutto
1 tarragon leaf
1 handful crispy shallots
3 tbs UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
Salt and pepper
- Slice lemon.
- Slice butter into cubes.
- Peel potatoes and add to boiling water.
- Separate 3 egg yolks then add a few drops of lemon, butter, salt and pepper.
- Keep the bowl over the steaming potatoes and whisk the mixture until the sauce comes together as one consistency.
- Add UmamiPapi Chilli Oil and mix well.
- Once the potato has fully softened, smash it with a potato masher or with your hands.
- Add crispy shallots, salt and pepper to the potato and use a ring mould to shape the potato. Remove from the ring mould once complete.
- To a hot pan, add cooking oil and sear both sides of the potato until golden brown.
- To prepare for poaching the egg, boil some water and add a splash of vinegar.
- Crack the egg into the boiling water for 40-50 seconds and remove once the poached egg has formed its shape.
- On low heat, add UmamiPapi Chilli Oil (oil only) and add the prosciutto to make thin, crispy strips. Remove from pan when complete.
- Add spinach to the pan and lightly sauté.
- To plate, start with the potato rosti, followed by the prosciutto, spinach, poached egg and one generous spoon of umami hollandaise.
- Garnish with fresh tarragon leaves.