2 beef patties
1 handful rocket lettuce
4 sliced pickles
2 slices American cheese
100g red cabbage
2 Brioche buns
2 tbsp English mustard
7 tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
2 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
- Sear beef patties on both sides for 5 minutes.
- While they are cooking, prepare the burger sauce by mixing English mustard, mayonnaise, paprika and UmamiPapi Chilli Oil.
- Chop red cabbage into small slices and combine with mayonnaise.
- Once the beef patties are cooked, add cheese on top to melt. Remove from the pan.
- Toast the brioche buns on the same pan.
- Assemble the burger by first spreading the umami burger sauce, rocket, red cabbage slaw, beef patty and pickles.
- Finish with a final drizzle of UmamiPapi Chilli Oil before adding the top bun.