150g chicken tenderloins
1 tbsp cumin powder
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp mixed herbs
50g Greek yoghurt
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp salt
1 handful parsley
½ red onion
1 pita bread
1 handful salad mix
2 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
- Marinate chicken with cumin powder, paprika, mixed dry herbs, olive oil, garlic powder, and 1 tsp of UmamiPapi Chilli Oil.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and cook chicken for 14 minutes.
- To make the tzatziki sauce, add Greek yoghurt, garlic paste, salt, chopped parsley and cucumber to a bowl and mix well.
- Cut tomato in half and slice into thin pieces.
- Slice red onion into thin slices.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from oven and slice into strips.
- To assemble the wrap, first spread tzatziki on the wrap, add chicken, salad mix, tomato, red onion and parsley.
- Finish with a final drizzle of UmamiPapi Chilli Oil.