1. Dice garlic into fine pieces.
2. Grate ginger until minced.
3. Slice ends of oyster mushrooms off and pull apart with hands.
4. In a pot, add cooking oil on medium heat and add the garlic, ginger and oyster mushrooms. Cook until brown.
5. Add pork and cook until brown.
6. Add both red and yellow miso paste and mix into the mushrooms and pork.
7. Add UmamiPapi Chilli Oil and mix well.
8. Add chicken stock.
9. In a separate pot of boiling water, add ramen noodles and blanche for 45 seconds.
10. Remove ramen noodles and add to a serving bowl.
11. Pour the broth directly into the bowl.
12. Garnish with spring onions.
13. Crack a soft boiled egg in the bowl.
14. Sprinkle sesame seeds and add bok choy or any leafy green vegetable to the bowl.
15. Add one final drizzle of pure UmamiPapi oil.