4 medium sized prawns
1 brioche roll
1 sprig thyme
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
1 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
1 pinch salt
- Steam prawns for 5 minutes under a steamer. Remove when cooked and slice into chunks.
- Dice shallot.
- Add butter, chopped shallot, garlic paste and pinch of salt to a pot on low heat. Stir well.
- Add lemon zest, thyme, and a tbsp of UmamiPapi Chilli Oil.
- Add the prawns and mix well with the sauce.
- Slice off the corners of the brioche roll and toast the sides with butter in a pan.
- Assemble the brioche rolls by first adding mayonnaise inside, prawns, then a final drizzle UmamiPapi Chilli Oil on top and finish with a few pieces of thyme.