1 clove garlic
1 knob ginger
1 egg white
2 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
1 tsp sesame oil
1 sprig spring onion
3 slices white sandwich bread
1 cup toasted sesame seeds
1 pinch salt
- Use a meat cleaver or knife to mince the prawns into a paste. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add chopped spring onion, grated garlic & ginger, egg white, UmamiPapi Chilli Oil and sesame oil. Mix well.
- Remove the crust from the bread.
- Spread the prawn paste onto each side of the bread.
- Dip the bread into sesame seeds.
- Fry the bread for 2 minutes in hot oil.
- Remove from oil when bronze and crispy.
- Slice into quarters to serve as mini triangles.