1. Slice the pork belly into small pieces and season with UmamiPapi Chilli Oil.
2. Mince garlic.
3. Slice the kimchi into smaller chunks.
4. Chop spring onion into tiny pieces starting from the root (lighter green/white part).
5. Slice the spring onion stems (darker green) into small strips and julienne 1-2 strips as a garnish.
6. Separate oyster mushrooms from the bundle as well as the enoki mushrooms.
7. Slice the silken tofu into cubes.
8. Add cooking oil to a pot on medium heat and add the pork belly pieces.
9. Add garlic, the tiny spring onion pieces and fry until aromatic.
10. Add salt and sugar.
11. Add kimchi and mix.
12. Add water and stir.
13. Add gochujang and gochugaru and mix well.
14. Add tofu, rice cakes and both mushrooms.
15. Add soy sauce and sesame oil.
16. Finish by adding spring onion strips as well as additional UmamiPapi Chilli Oil for extra flavour.
17. Serve with steamed rice.