200g green beans
5 cloves garlic
5 whole dried chillies
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp white sugar
2 tbsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
- Dice the garlic into small pieces.
- Chop the ends of the green beans.
- Bring a pot to boil and steam the green beans for 2 minutes.
- Prepare sauce by combining the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar and UmamiPapi Chilli Oil into a bowl and mix through,
- Bring the wok or pan to high heat and add cooking oil and the steamed green beans.
- Once browned, add the garlic and dried chillies and continue to stir to prevent the garlic and chilli from burning.
- After the garlic becomes fragrant and chillies become bright red, add the sauce and ensure all the beans are coated.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!