1. Boil some water.
2. Mix potato starch, tapioca starch and corn starch together.
3. Add boiling water to the mixed starch, slowly and gradually adding it and mixing it until the dough forms a thick consistency.
4. Pull out the dough to a clean surface and knead the dough for 2-4 minutes. Transfer the dough onto cling wrap and leave it in the fridge.
5. Chop the cauliflower and then boil until soft.
6. Blend the cauliflower until it becomes a paste.
7. Take 20% of the blended cauliflower out to keep as the purée. Add salt and pepper.
8. Use the remaining 80% of blended cauliflower for the tuile by adding olive oil, egg white, plain flour and mix well. Transfer it to a baking mould and place it in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius oven for 20 minutes.
9. Chop shallot into small pieces.
10. Chop and dice the prawns into small pieces.
11. For the dumpling filling, add the prawns, shallots, UmamiPapi Chilli Oil, white pepper, chicken stock powder, Chinese cooking wine, light soy sauce and mix well.
12. Take the dough out of the fridge. Roll it out and shape it to the circle.
13. Put one full teaspoon of the dumpling filling in the dough and wrap. Steam for 20 minutes.
14. To plate, put the cauliflower purée in the centre of the plate and spread it around. Place three of the steamed dumplings on the plate. Place the cauliflower tuile on top for presentation.
15. Drizzle UmamiPapi Chilli Oil to finish.