6 large eggs
3 tsp UmamiPapi Chilli Oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 bunch spring onion
1 handful sesame seeds
1 bunch fresh dill
1 bowl steamed white rice
1 bowl ice cubes
- Fill your medium sized pot with water and turn the heat to medium-high to boil.
- Once boiled, add in your eggs and cook for 6 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add ice cubes and cold water and set aside.
- After 6 minutes remove your eggs and plunge into the ice bowl.
- While the eggs are cooling, we can start on the marinade.
- Thinly slice your spring onions and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add in your spring onions, soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil, UmamiPapi Chilli Oil, mustard and whisk then set aside.
- Once your eggs have cooled, carefully peel them.
- Add your peeled eggs into the marinade and gently stir to coat.
- Cover and pop in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Remove from the fridge and serve over white rice.
- Top with fresh dill, sesame seeds and more UmamiPapi Chilli Oil.
- You can have this dish hot or cold, just garnish after if you’re heating it up.