1 corn tortilla
1 handful Parmigiano reggiano
1 handful coriander
1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
1 cup mixed tomatoes
- Dice tomatoes into small cubes.
- Slice avocado and dice into small cubes.
- Chop coriander and add to a bowl with the diced tomato and avocado.
- Add some lime zest and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Shave parmigianno reggiano and add to a pan on medium heat. Once it starts to melt, add the tortilla.
- Flip after 1-2 minutes or until brown to cook the tortilla and wrap in a tea towel when finished to retain the heat and prevent hardening.
- Add UmamiPapi Chilli Oil to the pan and crack an egg.
- Once the egg is cooked, assemble the taco by plating the tortilla, adding the egg, adding the diced vegetables and finishing with a squeeze of lime juice and extra UmamiPapi Chilli Oil.